Shark IQ Robot Vacuum AV1002AE
|Surface Recommendation||Hard Floor|
|Controller Type||Vera, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
Shark IQ Robot Vacuum AV1002AE
- FORGET ABOUT VACUUMING FOR UP TO 45 DAYS: A bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 45 days of dirt and debris.
- NO HAIR WRAP: Self-cleaning brushroll removes pet hair and long hair as it cleans – no more hair wrap.
- FASTER MAPPING: Faster mapping speed for a quicker total home map compared to the previous model (RV1001AE).
- BETTER CARPET CLEANING: Improved carpet cleaning performance compared to the previous model (RV1001AE).
- PHONE OR VOICE COMMAND: Schedule whole-home cleaning or target specific rooms or areas to clean right now with the SharkClean app or voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- POWERFUL SUCTION: Deep-cleaning power to take on large debris, small debris, and pet hair on carpets and floors.
- ROW-BY-ROW CLEANING: Methodically cleans row by row and then navigates room to room for complete home coverage.
- See more related products here
Shark IQ Robot Vacuum AV1002AE with XL Self-Empty Base, Self-Cleaning Brushroll, Advanced Navigation, Wi-Fi, Compatible with Alexa, 2nd Generation
The Shark IQ Robot vacuum combines convenience with intelligence and performance. After each cleaning session, your robot vacuum automatically empties the dust bin into the bagless base, which holds dirt and debris from up to 30 cleaning sessions. With IQ Navigation, your robot now maps your whole home, allowing you to select which rooms to clean right now with Shark Clean App or Amazon Alexa. The Shark IQ Robot cleans row by row to assure total floor cleaning. With recharge and resume, it will return to the base, empty, recharge, and can pick up where it left off. And with Shark powerful suction and a self-cleaning brushroll, you get amazing cleaning performance. Wifi Troubleshooting: Make sure your phone is connected to your home Wi-Fi network before trying to connect your robot. Typical home Wi-Fi networks support both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. Make sure you are connected to a 2.4 GHz network when you enter your username and password. Ensure your robot is turned on and you hear an audio prompt. Do not use a VPN or a proxy server. Make sure Wi-Fi isolation is turned off on the router. There may be instances where your Shark robot loses connectivity while operating, due to a weak Wi-Fi signal, or entering a zone that blocks Wi-Fi. -Press the switch on the side of the robot to turn OFF (O) the power. -Wait 10 seconds, then turn the power back on and wait for the voice prompt. – Power off your phone, wait 30 seconds, and power back on. -Open Wi-Fi settings on your phone, find the Shark network, then select Forget Network. Reopen the SharkClean app and retry the connection process. It is normal for your robot to temporarily lose connectivity when it goes under furniture, or moves far from your router. Your Shark robot will automatically reconnect to Wi-Fi. If for some reason, the robot does not reconnect on its own, remove the unit from the dock. Power the robot off, wait 10 seconds, power the robot back on, and place it back on the dock.
IQ Navigation with Total Home Mapping
Instead of randomly bouncing, Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL maps your home and cleans row-by-row, room to room.
|Product Dimensions||12.9 x 12.6 x 3.5 inches|
|Item Weight||5.87 pounds|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||AV1002AE|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
4.5 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#3,956 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)|
#9 in Robotic Vacuums
|Specific Uses For Product||Hard floor, Carpet, Dual action|
|Included Components||(1) Filter, (1) Self-empty base, (2) Side brushes, (1) Shark IQ Robot, (1) BotBoundary Strips|