Samsung Smartwatch with ECG Monitor Tracker for Health Fitness 2022
|Supported Application||Heart Rate Monitor|
|Wireless Communication Standard||Bluetooth|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Cellular GPS|
|Operating System||Android 6.0|
|Water Resistance Level||Water Resistant|
|Water Resistance Depth||50 Meters|
About Samsung Smartwatch with ECG
- LTE Connectivity: Call, text and stream without your phone. (LTE service required)
- Get ready to crush your wellness goals with body readings right on your wrist
- Be Smart About Your Heart: Take care of your heart with accurate ECG monitoring and keep an eye on possible atrial fibrillation, a common form of irregular heart rhythm; Share personalized readings with your doctor using the Samsung Health Monitor app on your compatible Galaxy phone
- Make Every Workout Count: Get the most out of every exercise session with advanced workout tracking that recognizes 6 popular activities, from running to rowing to swimming, automatically in just 3 minutes; Stay motivated by connecting to live coaching sessions via your smartphone or to dynamic Group Challenges with your friends
- See more fitness smartwatches here
Samsung Smartwatch with ECG Monitor Tracker for Health Fitness Running Sleep Cycles GPS Fall Detection LTE US Version
Your style. Your health. Look good and feel great with your smart, new companion, Samsung Smartwatch Watch4. Make a stylish statement with an iconic silhouette and stainless steel casing, while your watch keeps you in tune with your health and pushes your fitness goals further. Make the most of every run with advanced coaching and oxygen level monitoring that help you exercise smarter while increasing endurance.
Leave your phone behind while staying connected call, text and stream music, all from your wrist with LTE connectivity. Samsung Smartwatch Watch4 is health evolved. The SpO2 measurement software is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease. The snoring measurement requires smartphone with Android 6.0 or later, 1.5GB of RAM, phone within 2 feet of user, with snore detection enabled through Samsung Health app version 6.18 or higher.
Requires Samsung Health app version 6.18 to view history. For clinical trial results concerning the accuracy of the ECG monitor. ECG monitor app is not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis or treatment and is for information purposes only. The ECG monitor app is not intended for users with known arrhythmias other than atrial fibrillation or users under 22 years old.
Users should not interpret or take clinical action based on the device without consultation of a qualified healthcare professional. Reαuires Samsung Galaxy smartphone with Android 7 or later and Samsung Health Monitor app available only at the Samsung Galaxy app store. Water-resistant up to 50 meters per ISO standard 22810:2010. Not intended for scuba diving. Avoid excessive, sudden temperature changes and high-velocity activities.
Rinse in fresh water/dry after use in sea water or chlorinated water. This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. Accurate VO2 max reading requires running outdoors for at least 20 minutes with GPS on; consult user manual before use. This device and VO2 measurement software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. Compatible with select Bluetooth capable smartphones running Android 6.0 or higher and RAM above 1.5GB.
Samsung Smartwatch Watch4 Series supported features may vary by carrier and compatible device. For best results, connect with compatible Samsung Galaxy smartphones. Google is a trademark of Google LLC. Google, Google Assistant, and YouTube Music are trademarks of Google LLC. Select interchangeable watch bands sold separately.