Polk Audio PSW10 10″ Home Theater System
|Subwoofer Diameter||10 Inches|
About Home Theater System
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete!
- Buy more products click here
Polk Audio PSW10 10″ Powered Home Theater Systems Subwoofer – Power Port Technology, Up to 100 Watts, Big Bass in Compact Design, Easy Setup Black
Home Theater System add deep bass excitement and extended dynamic thrills to your music or movie sound system with the easy-to-connect and easy-to-use PSW 10. Its 10″ Dynamic Balance composite cone driver and non-resonant enclosure produces deep, smooth response with superior detail and accuracy, while limiting distortion. Buy more products on Amazon
Home Theater System is powered by a high-current amplifier producing 50 Watts RMS/100 Watts dynamic power. A rotary volume control adjusts the volume of the subwoofer relative to the other speakers in the system and the unit offers a continuously variable low-pass filter, adjustable from 80-160 Hz. Easily accessible, professional-grade line- and speaker-level inputs, and speaker level outputs, allow easy connection to any system.
Single 10″ Subwoofer
Unique design keeps your subwoofer stable and steady even at radical volume levels, for more efficient use of power. No more “escaped washing machine” syndrome.
Laser-Based Klippel Measurement Technology
Our state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer optimizes the woofer’s motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for smooth, unimpeded movement over a broad spectrum of the lower frequencies to ensure the best, most efficient performance even at extreme listening levels.
Resonance-Free Dynamic Balance Driver Materials
PSW Series subwoofers outperform the competition with durable, resonance-free Dynamic Balance driver materials that stay stiff and move fast. You experience deep, musical low frequencies and thrilling effects with superior system blending.
Easy Connection to Any System
Unique Design Keeps Your Subwoofer Stable
Unique design keeps your subwoofer stable and steady even at radical volume levels, for more efficient use of power. No more ‘escaped washing machine’ syndrome.
|Product Dimensions||16.2 x 14 x 14.4 inches|
|Item Weight||26 pounds|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||AM1055-C|
4.7 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#939 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)|
#2 in Home Audio Subwoofers
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||December 9, 2006|