DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo
DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo
- Snap Into Your Environment – Action 2’s innovative magnetic design allows you to effortlessly switch out accessories as you capture life on the go. Snap on any of Action 2’s diverse accessories and discover creative ways to film your adventure.
- Action on the Go – The ultra-compact DJI Action 2 takes up next to no room in your travel bag. With the Magnetic Lanyard and Magnetic Headband, you can effortlessly wear the lightweight camera on your head or chest as you capture the world around you.
- Footage That Speaks for Itself – Action 2’s ultra-wide FOV lets you capture more of your surroundings as you explore.
- Share-Worthy Content in a Tap – The DJI Mimo app uses its AI Editor to automatically select and combine your epic moments with flawless transitions and upbeat music.
- Make a Splash – DJI Action 2 is robust and waterproof right out of the box, so that you can capture it all on your aquatic adventures. The camera unit can be used at depths of up to 10 meters and at 60 meters when paired with the Waterproof Case.
- Upgraded Stabilization – From go-karting to dirt biking, DJI’s latest built-in stabilization algorithm detects and corrects camera shake and rotation in real-time.
- See more related products here
DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo – Action Camera with Dual OLED Touchscreens, 155° FOV, Magnetic Attachments, Stabilization Technology, Underwater Camera ideal for Vlogging and Action Sports
DJI Action 2 isn’t just ultra-versatile, it’s also our most powerful action camera yet. The innovative magnetic design lets you effortlessly swap out accessories as you capture life on the go. From parkour to park walks, break the mold with DJI Action 2.
All-Terrain, All Action
Built tough, Action 2 is drop-proof, dustproof, and waterproof at depths of up to 10 meters.  And with a touchscreen and lens constructed of gorilla glass, it’s durable enough for any adventure.
Sync and Share on the Go
Create content that stands out with DJI Action 2. With the DJI Mimo app, you can effortlessly capture, edit, and share the highlights of any adventure. The app is filled with intuitive features and powerful editing tools, all available right at your fingertips.
Fast File Transfer
Use your phone to manage and transfer photos and videos in a flash. Keeping organized has never been so easy.
Show off your creative flair with a show-stopping timelapse. Capture the bustle of the city or storm clouds rolling in with a sped-up passage of time.
8x Slow Motion
A near miss, the moment of impact, or the break of a wave are all the more epic in slow-mo. With Action 2, you can even enable or disable slow-motion during shooting for precise timing and more freedom.
Seamlessly switch from close-ups to distance shots, even as you shoot, to add greater depth to your footage.
In the Box
DJI Action 2 Camera Unit × 1
Front Touchscreen Module × 1
Magnetic Lanyard × 1
Magnetic Ball-Joint Adapter Mount × 1
Magnetic Adapter Mount × 1
Power Cable × 1
Recommended microSD Cards
Samsung EVO 128GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDHC
Samsung EVO Plus 128GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme 64GB V30 A2 UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme 16GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
Lexar 1066x 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDHC
Kingston Canvas React Plus 64GB UHS-II Speed Grade 3 microSD
Kingston Canvas Go!Plus 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSD
1. ONLY THE ACTION 2 CAMERA UNIT IS WATERPROOF. THE FRONT TOUCHSCREEN MODULE AND POWER MODULE ARE NOT WATERPROOF. It is recommended to use the DJI Action 2 Waterproof Case if you intend on using DJI Action 2 underwater for long periods (such as when diving) or under high water pressure conditions (such as when cliff diving). The DJI Action 2 Camera Unit and its Waterproof Case have an IP68 waterproof rating. Do not use the camera in hot springs or expose it to corrosive liquids.ONLY THE ACTION 2 CAMERA UNIT IS WATERPROOF. THE FRONT TOUCHSCREEN MODULE AND POWER MODULE ARE NOT WATERPROOF. It is recommended to use the DJI Action 2 Waterproof Case if you intend on using DJI Action 2 underwater for long periods (such as when diving) or under high water pressure conditions (such as when cliff diving). The DJI Action 2 Camera Unit and its Waterproof Case have an IP68 waterproof rating. Do not use the camera in hot springs or expose it to corrosive liquids.
1. What’s the difference between DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo and DJI Action 2 Power Combo? Apart from the accessories included in the combos, what else is worth buying?
DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo includes a Camera Unit, a Front Touchscreen Module, a Magnetic Lanyard, a Magnetic Ball-Joint Adapter Mount, a Magnetic Adapter Mount and a power cable. It can bring you longer battery life, dual touchscreens, and magnetic versatility for diverse scenarios. DJI Action 2 Power Combo includes a Camera Unit, a Power Combo, a Magnetic Lanyard, a Magnetic Adapter Mount and a power cable. It is a great value for money if you are expecting longer battery life, wearable recording and expandability.
Apart from the accessories included in the combos, DJI Action 2 is also compatible with Magnetic Headband, Remote Control Extension Rod, Macro Lens, DJI Mic, Waterproof Case, DJI Floating Handle, and so on, all of which you need to purchase separately.
2. How can I control the rate of temperature increase while using DJI Action 2?
To lower the rate of temperature increase while using Action 2, you can reduce the video resolution. For example, when recording video at 1080p (Power Reserve) mode, Action 2’s temperature will rise relatively slower and will only feel moderately hot.
3. How does DJI Action 2 deal with overheating?
DJI Action 2 is constructed of aluminum alloy that can be prone to fast heat conduction and dissipation. Given that Action 2 supports 4K/120fps video recording, it’s normal for the camera unit to get hot when recording.
DJI Action 2 has a built-in temperature control system. Action 2 will automatically send a prompt to stop recording when the camera temperature reaches the set value. The Auto-Stop Rec Temp supports two set value settings (Standard: 48℃ and High: 53℃). You can adjust the Auto-Stop Rec Temp in the settings according to your usage habits and preferences.
(*When using the Action 2 Camera Unit separately, the Auto-Stop Rec Temp refers to the frame temperature. When connected with the Front Touchscreen Module or Power Module, the Auto-Stop Rec Temp refers to the connected module’s frame temperature. There might be a temperature difference of around 1 to 2℃)
DJI Action 2: More Than Action
|Product Dimensions||1.54 x 1.54 x 0.87 inches|
|Item Weight||1.98 ounces|
|Item model number||CP.OS.00000183.01|
|Batteries||2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
3.5 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#7,237 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)|
#41 in Sports & Action Video Cameras
|Date First Available||October 27, 2021|
|Country of Origin||China|