CHESONA iPad Pro 12.9 Case 2022 with Keyboard
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, USB, USB-C|
|Included Components||USB Cable|
|Model Name||IPad Pro 12.9 4th/3rd Generation|
|Keyboard backlighting color support||RGB|
|Number of Keys||83|
About CHESONA iPad Pro 12.9 Case 2022 with Keyboard
- ✅HDMI PORT: HDMI port provides a perfect solution for extends your screen in a variety of resolutions including 4K@30Hz and 2K@60Hz. Connect iPad input device with other corresponding output devices via a HDMI cable, such as HDTV, projector, monitor. So easily and conveniently enjoy the thrill of the big screen. This will be a good choice for Enterprise, Office, Multimedia Teaching, Meeting Room, Gaming Room, Home Theater, Research Test etc. (The HDMI cable not included)
- ✅Type-C PORT & SMART CONNECTOR: It also supports up to 60W power delivery pass-through charging through H2 Pro. It can be easily detached to accommodate different uses and work environments. Whenever you don’t need typing, detach the keyboard and enjoy your beautiful iPad Pro screen. The 6-pins connector transfers both data and power between iPad Pro and the keyboard. Batteries aren’t included in H2 Pro 12.9. Place your iPad Pro into the base and your keyboard instantly pairs and powers on.
- ✅USB HUB & AUDIO: To provide the best working experience. It also comes with USB Ports which allow you to expand your storage space with USB drive or connect with mouse(Require iOS 13.0) for precise control and navigation. With our all-in-one hub design, you can connect iPad Pro to the external monitor, TV, gaming mouse, hard drive, headphone, camera, or more devices like never before. A standard 3.5 mm audio plug, like headphones or speakers, plug the headphone in for more immersive enjoyment.
- ✅7 COLOR BACKLIGHT & POWER SWITCH: Colorful LED backlit keys that provide a consistent and confident typing experience in low to no light conditions. Three levels of brightness light and seven colors (Blue/Green/Red/Cyan/Purple/Yellow/White) to meet your visibility needs, and allowing you to control your workspace. The keyboard power switch on the back of the cover can easily turn off the keyboard when you aren’t using it. Will not drain iPad battery and help you squeeze longer battery life.
- ✅MODELS & SUPPORT: This keyboard case with Multiport was compatible with iPad Pro 12.9 inch 4th Generation 2020 (Model Number: A2229/A2069/A2232/A2233) / 3rd Generation 2018 (Model Number: A1876/A2014/A1895/A1983). Please check your iPad model before purchasing. Perfectly supports Wireless Charging for Apple Pen 2nd generation. Specific pencil slot to place the pen when fully charged.
- See more products here
CHESONA iPad Pro 12.9 Case 2022 with Keyboard, iPad Pro 12.9 Keyboard, 5-in-1 USB-C Hub, 7 Color Backlit – Pencil Holder – Smart Magic Keyboard for 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2020/2018 4th/3rd Gen), Black
- Easy smart connection, literally plug and play, no Bluetooth required.
- HDMI function allows you to easily enjoy the visual enjoyment brought by the big screen.
- Two USB-A ports can be used to expand storage space via USB drive or use a mouse to connect.
- 3.5mm Audio Output support wire headphone for more immersive enjoyment.
- Removable cover and keyboard are adsorbed and can be assembled and disassembled at will.
- 7-color backlit with 3 brightness modes makes it easy to use in darker environments.
- Controllable power switch reduce inefficient power consumption, provide a long battery life.
- Please install the iPad into the protective cover, and pull out the TYPE-C connector hidden on the right side of the case.
- Plug the TYPE-C connector into the iPad firmly.
- The blue sign appear on top right (beside battery) and the keyboard is automatically connected, the keyboard will light.
- There is a power switch on the back of the cover. Please make sure it is on.
- When you stop using the keyboard, please turn off the power switch on the back of the cover. In order to prevent the keyboard power from draining.
Q: Why isn’t my iPad charging from the USB-C port from the iPad keyboard case?
A: If you use a low-power charging cable, you need to disconnect the TYPE-C connector plugged into the iPad. After a few seconds, plug the charger cable into the charging port of the keyboard case, and then plug the TYPE-C connector into the iPad firmly. (Please note: The order of the step cannot be reversed)
Q: Could I use my apple USB-C cable and power adapter to charge the case?
A: The keyboard charge port is TYPE C the same as iPad, you can charge it with your iPad’s charging cable to protect the keyboard battery life.
Q: Does this fit the iPad Pro 12.9 2021 5th Gen version?
A: No, it’s only compatible with iPad Pro 12.9 inch 4th Generation 2020 (A2229/A2069/A2232/A2233) / iPad Pro 12.9 inch 3rd Generation 2018 (A1876/A2014/A1895/A1983). (Not for 2021 5th Gen/2017 2nd Gen/2015 1st Gen iPad Pro 12.9)